FRIDAY IS HERE!!!!! Can we all say AMEN?! Between scratchy throats, 3 molars entering the world, and just not feeling great, our fam is ready for the weekend. So let’s get to it!!
As becoming my norm, I’m teaming up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci to share some favorites today. 🙂 Because Friday just gives us a reason to celebrate and what better way then talking about some faves!
1. First things first, I am sooo glad to be home!!!! As much as I loved loved loved getting to spend the weekend with some fantastic friends and love on brand new babies, I am a girl of routine at heart. And of course a girl that loves her boys.
2. CALEB SAID JESUS!!!! Ok, ok, probably only Nick and I can understand him but he’s actually super trying to say the word. This kid has a funny relationship with talking.. Sometimes he’s super interested and sometimes he could care less. I sense a pattern of teenage boy in my future. Well yesterday he was in a chatty mood (which for him means saying car incessantly) so I decided to give it a shot. We have always been intentional with speaking Jesus’ name over him and around him but have actually never asked him to try and say it. And boy, did he try! He gave me two syllables and everything. It sounds more like ju-sss but WE WILL TAKE IT. Especially since he continued to say it over and over and over again. We got so excited and he got so excited and I’m pretty sure Jesus was super excited! May this just be the very small beginning to a very big relationship between him and Jesus.
3. Have you watched the entire new season of Fuller House?!?! Because I sure have. And loved every single cheesy, adorable moment of it. Seriously, if you were a fan of Full House, then this show will make you oh so happy. And I pretty much love Candace Cameron Bure so it’s so fun to see her in the leading role. The theme song even just makes me straight giddy. Can’t wait for season 2!
4. Yesterday an awesome friend of ours and her super cute 5 year old watched Caleb for us. The girl that usually watches him is out of town this week so they totally stepped in for us. I can’t even describe how good it feels to know we have people here. Good friendships have always been so important to me and I’m glad that I’m starting to form those here. And I mean, you can’t get much cuter than this. I’m pretty sure Caleb would rate Maleah as a favorite in his book.
5. The weather is supposed to be AMAZING here this weekend! We already enjoyed a fun afternoon at the park and walking around the lake. Can’t really beat these views right?
And you REALLY can’t beat this view. 😉
So here’s to lots of fun outside! Happy weekend everyone!
2 thoughts on “Friday Favorites”
Cute! I love hearing my babies say “Jesus”, so I understand the excitement!
It really is so fun!! 🙂