A few months ago, I shared all of my mom confessions… AKA Momfessionals. If you want to feel like you aren’t alone in this crazy mom thing, feel free to read those and feel better about yourself immediately. 🙂
So today I thought I would just share random confessions because fessin’ up always makes us feel better, right?? And now I’m here to make you feel better about yourself as a human too. You’re welcome.
1. I am not a morning person. Like at all. So my love of coffee is pretty much necessary. I can not even count the number of times I’ve had to text Nick and apologize for the way I acted pre-coffee. I even wake up hours before my family to combat this, but it still happens. Whoops. Catch me in the middle of the day though and I’m a peach.
2. I genuinely feel sadness when I near the end of my cup of coffee. But everyone does, right?!?!
3. I love massages/pedicures/manicures/any form of spa or pampering treatment imaginable. I’ve never spent a whole day at a spa getting treatment after treatment after treatment but I imagine that’s what Heaven is like.
4. I’m towards the end of the 5th season of Parenthood and STRAIGHT ticked at Julia. If you’ve watched, please no spoilers. I just need to share my frustration with SOMEONE so this felt like a safe place. Get it flippin’ together, Julia. And if you don’t watch, what is wrong with you???
5. The songs in Bubble Guppies kinda make me dance. And by kinda, I mean they do. That teacher fish can really jam out. Am I right?!
6. I watched the Real Housewives of Dallas this week. That just needs to be put out there because I even judge myself for this. I have never ever ever ever watched a real housewives show in my life, but I was super intrigued since it was in Dallas. I just don’t know if I can do it though. THE DRAMA. I don’t even envy these women’s lives because they all seem somewhat miserable. My sister assures me that all the shows aren’t like this, but I just don’t know if I can hang out on that crazy train. I’ve already got The Bachelor for that.
7. I feel like I need to run (not walk) to the nearest drug store for self tanning lotion. Today actually felt spring like so I decided to wear a dress WITHOUT TIGHTS. And I feel like my legs are blinding all of the people with all of the lack of color. I’m sure the snow this weekend will really help with all of that.
8. I don’t know how to paint my nails or toes. I’m so bad at being a girly girl. I have conned my sister or friends into doing all of the girly things for me for so long. This may be why God gave me a son. Because I dang sure don’t know how to braid here either.
9. I won 1st place in UIL Oral Reading in 8th grade. Nick loves to remind me of this because while he has millions of trophies from athletic events, I have one from an academic event. And I refuse to throw it away. Because I love to read and apparently I can read super well orally. Award winning well. So there. #nerdalert
10. I can’t write this list without hearing Usher’s ‘Confessions’ playing in my mind. And that obviously throws me back to high school. Because..
Feeling better about life yet?! That’s what I’m here for. Now you can get back to your regularly scheduled Thursday. 🙂